Squaw Valley

Follow where my eyes go
Artwork by Nikola Ginzelvia herevia unknownvia unknown
Our eyes are so much 'smarter' than our head. It always enchants me how mine seem to work out their own road whenever I am 'harvesting' images for my blog. I very rarely look for specific images. Instead, I save anything that catches my attention. It might be something I know I love, but more often it will be something that speaks to me without my knowing why. It is as if the images choose me instead of the other way around. It always enchants me when patterns appear only afterwards. (Or am I the one creating the patterns?) (Thinking like that makes me dizzy!)
Through blogging, my eyes have taught me that I'm drawn most to similarity (and as an extension, contrast). I wish they will teach me more about myself and my direction in life. Ideas simmer gently inside of me, but I long for an eruption of some kind soon ...
What is your blogging technique?