Squaw Valley

Hands
A. Stieglitz, Hand with buttons, 1918via hereE. O. Hoppé, Hand study, 1925via hereI. Cunningham, Ishvani hands, 1962via hereMan Ray, Hand on lips, 1929via hereMan Ray, Hands painted by Picasso, 1935via hereR. Mapplethorpe, Lucinda's hand, 1985via hereLetter K.by A. Alessandravia hereJ. Spagnolivia hereA. Stieglitz, G. O'Keeffe's handsvia hereunknownD. Bayer, The hands of timevia hereA. Corbijn, J. Lee Hooker's hand, 1994via hereI. Penn, Miles Davis' handvia hereM.Torosian, Sanctuary, 1976via hereA. Van Gelder, Louise Bourgeois' handsvia hereA. Poignant, Artist's hand, 1941via hereA. Stieglitz, M. Prosser's Clasped Hands, 1933via hereM. Yamaoto, Nakazora #955via hereA. Modica, Treadwell NYvia here
Just like my dear blog-friend V. I love hands. They are the first thing I look at when I meet people. That and someone's eyes. I have fallen for people just because of their hands. I love their beauty at all ages.
To celebrate V's decision to open up her own Etsy store, I decided to share some of the images of hands I've collected over the past years. Congratulations V. May your hands produce a lot of beautiful things!