Squaw Valley

Thank you
via here
Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes. They've really warmed my heart!
I had a really nice day yesterday: going out for a leisurely breakfast with the boyfriend in the morning and for a yummy meal in the evening and catching up on some much-needed sleep. Bliss! Tomorrow afternoon I'm having a small get-together for friends, which I'm really looking forward to! Turning forty isn't that bad after all!
I'm most excited though by the gift the boyfriend gave me: a trip to Paris! He couldn't have picked anything nicer as Paris is my favourite city in the world. Just walking around there makes me so very happy. I know Paris quite well, but have no idea what's changed the past years. So, any tips (for interior shopping and coffee drinking especially!) are more than welcome!