Squaw Valley

Antwerp tip
Rainy day café by Eve Plumbvia here
Life just got even better: after the move I really missed my favourite coffee house. I longed for a place where I could sit, read, write and drink some great coffee. Then, I discovered a new place was opening just a short walk away from our apartment. The day before yesterday, Liesje opened Kornél, a new coffee bar + a studio where artists and writers can come to do some work. Even better, she serves Caffénation coffee (the best coffee Antwerp has to offer). So, today I decided to have a look and I felt right at home. If you find yourself in the neighbourhood, come and check it out! You can find Kornél at 1 Sint Lambertusstraat , 2600 Berchem. I'm already looking forward to many hours of writing and drinking coffee there.Thanks Liesje for this great initiative. It's just what this neighbourhood needed!